Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sweet Tara Fair

Sweet Tara Fair
remains unaware
of how much I love her
and how much I care.

Thru light of day
and night grown dark
she is the pulse
of my beating heart.

Neither Time nor Space
my vision erased
The memories I hold
of her pretty face.

I've watched her live
from birth till now
wanting only her smiles, though
never her frowns.

Her eyes, twin twinkles,
bright Emerald Green
has captured a man's love,
so simple, it seems.

Sweet Tara Fair
with glossy dark hair
a cheek that dimples
with a secret to share.

Oh Mama, Dear Mama
please lend me your ear
My new husband and I,
a child shall we bear.

This heart of mine
given to my little girl
grows larger with longing, the longing to share
the love for the baby of Sweet Tara Fair.

© Diana 2010
Dedicated to my beloved daughter, Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments, reviews, or opinions!